Thursday, August 31, 2006

The things I have learned thus far...


• I love epidurals
• Girls can pee on you just as well as boys can
• Breastfeeding is the hardest thing to master
• Sad things that involve children are sadder now
• Little girls have the ability to turn men into misty eyed mushballs
• No m
atter how tired we are, we just can not leave her with anyone else- yet
• Cats really don't care one way or the other about babies
• Breastfeeding makes for the runniest poop I have ever seen
• Babies are really slippery when wet
• Love really can be both instant and unconditional
• I didn't know what we were missing

7 comments:

Amy said...

What a great idea! Believe me...you are just beginning to learn! ;)
Amy
http://www.osbornz.net/amy

Jennifer said...

Welcome, Andi!! Your last point hit the closest to home. REALLY, no one can explain how motherhood feels.
I cannot wait to watch her grow.

Randi said...

Hi Andi,

I am so glad that you have started a blog! I have enjoyed the pics of your precious little one on your mom's blog. Obviously the whole family is taken with her! As it should be, for sure!

Alison said...

The love is intense and it only gets more so.

Patricia said...

now this is the most beautiful list. ever.

MarylandMommy said...

Over here from your Mom's blog! Welcome! Sophie is just a precious little doll!

Granny Gayle said...

Sophie is absolutely beautiful - just like her momma. love you