Friday, November 10, 2006

Sophie's Hearing Test

I took Sophie for her hearing test yesterday- it was perfect! Textbook even, that's what the lady said. I told her it was a miracle. She said if she truly had no startle, like we were explaining to her, then she believed us. So then I went on to tell her about Sophie being born, and how that was a miracle too. It's pretty awesome to have two powerful testimonies about your daughter when she is only 3 months old. God has given us such a blessing in her and I look forward to seeing what she does in this world.


-- But as for me I will always have hope; I will praise you more and more. My mouth will tell of your righteousness, of your salvation all day long, though I know not its measure. Psalms 71:14

2 comments:

Alison said...

PRAISE GOD!!!!!

Patricia said...

i'm so happy for all of you and i pray that God continues to shower your family with His blessings!