Friday, August 24, 2007

The Coolest Toy

Sophie got this from her Aunt Ruth and Uncle Chris for her birthday. If you have a baby, or know a baby that needs a cool toy, I totally recommend this one. She has studied, played with, examined and been generally enthralled with these blocks since she got them on Sunday.
They are cloth, and some of them have little plastic shapes that run through them that are either teethers or rattles. So they are both blocks and sorters. I have never seen Sophie play so long by herself as she does with these, and so since Sunday I have been able to do more without her on my hip or under my feet than I have been able to do in months. THANK YOU RUTH!!!!!
PS- Thank you Aunt Ruth and Uncle Chris for watchin me so Momma n' Daddy could go out on a kissy date. I had a gweat time!- Love- Sosie

2 comments:

Patricia said...

that is so cool. i'ma look for one for my nephew!

The Snipes said...

Any toy that keeps their attention at that age is indeed COOL!