Saturday, October 27, 2007

The Non-Napper and the New Kisser

Little Miss has decided the past few days that naps are for the birds. She has napped in the past three days a total of 1 hour and 15 minutes- combined. It's not been much of a problem yet other than she is grumpy all night. She hasn't much changed her bedtime either. I'm not quite sure what to do about this, but I would love to have a happy baby in the evening.

On a different note, remember when I blogged a while back about how Sophie is NOT a kisser. Well is seems she is turning the corner. Slowly, oh so slowly, she has begun to distribute kisses again. That is really, really nice!

I've got a few pictures to post- but to tell you the truth I just don't feel like it right now. I'm gonna go veg with the family. Have a great night.

1 comment:

Patricia said...

it's so funny, i can remember being little and my mom wanting me to take a nap. i, of course, wanted nothing to do with it. and she said, one day, you'll beg to be able to take a nap. i just knew how absolutely stupid and wrong she was.

until now when i know how absolutely brilliant and correct she was.