Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Tagged by Momma

Breaking out of the recliner for a while.

1. What is your first and middle name? Andrea Jo

2.How did you get your name? Named after Andy Griffith and my Grandmother, Jo for a friend of my mother, though I like to pretend it is after Jo from little women

3.What are your kid's names? How did you decide on your their names?

Sophia Grace- Jacob and I just fell in love with the name Sophia, and it means wisdom, which is something you can really pray that she will become. Full of God's wisdom and grace.

Keeby- for Keegan Levi or Abby Jo.

Keegan Levi-- Keegan does NOT have a meaning I am thrilled with, it means small and fiery. Oh well, it's a name we agreed on, which takes more than you could imagine. Levi from the Bible.

Abby Jo-- Abby from Abigail, David's wife from the Bible, Jo after me, but only because it is the only thing Jacob would agree on.


4.Do you like your name? Yes, both long and shortened to Andi. Andrea means womanly, which doesn't much fit, but it gives me something to aspire to.

5.What was the most popular name (according to Social Security) the year you were born? (Click here to find out and then tell us the results!)
--Michael and Jennifer.

Back to bed!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so far you are about the only person I've seen who did this who actually likes thier name. I'm feeling pretty good now with my name choice.

Jo WAS my favorite girl in little women. I always thought she was a lot like you - or vice versa.

Momma

Patricia said...

very cool! you didn't tag me but i think i'll do it anyway :)

still praying that you are back up and at 'em very soon.