Saturday, September 08, 2007

Lost and Found

Several weeks ago my sister in law Michelle took me out for a pedicure for my birthday. We went to a salon in a neighboring town that has a really artsy sort of district that I love to go peruse when I get the chance.


I left for our appointment early so I could go to one of my favorite shops beforehand, only to find when I got there that they had moved. But what could have been a major bummer turned into a pleasant surprise. The shop that now occupies the space is called Lost and Found and is jam packed with funky antiques and decoupaged canvas that the owner does herself. I instantly fell in love with the little signs that she did and ordered one for Keegan.

Love it!

2 comments:

MEAGAN said...

Cute cute!

Patricia said...

that is so sweet. love the lil monkeys!