Tuesday, December 04, 2007

A Stolen Post

I'm too dang tired to come up with something original, so I stole this from mom as a filler. I've got an appointment today so maybe I'll have something to post later.

The rules are: Use the first letter of your name to answer each of the questions. They must be real places, names, things … nothing made up! If you can’t think of anything, skip it. You CAN’T use your name for the boy/girl name question. If your name happens to start with the same letter as mine, sorry, but you can’t use my answers! So join in the fun…

My name: Andrea
Famous Singer: Alan Jackson
Four letter word: Atop
Color: Azure
Gifts/Presents: Apples
Vehicle: Avenger
Things in a Souvenir Shop: Anchor Themed Stuff
Boy’s Name: Adam
Girl’s Name: Alicia
Movie Title: A Time to Kill
Drink: Apple Juice
Occupation: Angler
Celebrity: Angela Lansbury
Magazine: - Hmm, I'm stumped here.
Pro Sports: Angling- is that spelled right?
Fruit: Apple
Reason for Being Late for Work: Ant Attack
Something You Throw Away: Aluminum Cans
Things You Shout: "ALL RIGHT, ALREADY!"
Cartoon Character: Alice in Wonderland

2 comments:

Patricia said...

nice car and color choices!

still hoping and praying that the cheesecake bribe worked :)

Fatcat said...

I love the ant attack, LoL.

I think the van is cool, but then, I'm old. ;-)

I love my van though. When that third kid comes along, especially, having a van is great.