Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The Bum Knee Part Duex

I had to finally go get my knee X-Rayed. I can't put any pressure on it all. The doctor was pretty sure I had broken part of my tibia, but luckily I haven't. Though he said a severe bruise, which I qualify for, is almost as bad. But not QUITE as bad, which is all I needed to hear. He said I was out for 4-6 weeks, but it's already been almost two, so two to four weeks it is. I'll miss one bout this Sunday but will hopefully be up and running, er,... skating in about a month.

Until then he said I can jog on it, which sounds weird I know, but really it doesn't hurt to run at all and that way I can keep in good condition.

2 comments:

Jodi said...

You must make your momma crazy! :)

I am glad it is not THAT serious.

Patricia said...

No words. After seeing that bruise... I'm stunned that you are actually waiting to get back out there and potentially do that again.