Thursday, December 14, 2006

Well crap.

I just had a wonderfully witty post all typed out, then pushed the wrong button on a tab and closed it down before I had saved. SO now I am so disgusted I don't even feel like re-doing it, so here is the gist of what it said.

- Sophie was up screaming, like totally out of control screaming, from 10:30 until about 3:30 last night. More acid reflux trouble, upped her dosage for the second time this month. She gets this from Jacob, and here we were hoping she would get his eyes, but NOOOO, the acid reflux is all she managed to get from him. That and his weirdo toes. Nice.

- Going to see Eragon the movie tomorrow night, sans Sophie, and Nativity next Friday, sans Sophie. It's our first time in theatre since I don't really remember when. So we'll have two grown up weekends in a row, and I am pretty sure I feel OK with that. I had snappy links to those movies, but now I just don't care.

- Christmas tree topper standoff: Topper -2 Andi- 0-- but the war is not over.

- Christmas shopping: Not even close to done.

- Work: Not joking, I spent 5 hours today looking online for a picture of a pregnant woman lying on her back with her belly exposed for a job I am working on. They were obviously very specific in what they wanted. So I spent 5 hours pouring over pregnant women on the net. And for some reason people feel the need to photograph pregnant women nude. So basically I spent all day looking at THOUSANDS of pictures of naked pregnant women. I have seen more pregnant boob today than I ever need to see for the rest of my life. So if you thought you had a bad day, just think, "Huh, I didn't have to see a single pregnant nipple today", and that alone should make you feel better. And by the way, should you ever need to research pregnant women online, make sure your safe search is on, because at work mine was not, and it pulled up some pretty freaky deaky things that I really should not have had to witness. Good Times!

Special thanks to Amy for fixing up my snappy Sophie counter up top there. I sure couldn't figure it out, so it's nice to have super smart friends!

Well, that sums it all up. It was a lot more detailed and witty, but I only have so much wit a day, and I used it all on draft one. Sorry about that.

2 comments:

Heidi Kellems said...

Came here looking for a joke....

A man walks into a psychiatrist's office wearing only underwear made of Saran Wrap.

The psychiatrist says, "Well...I can clearly see your nuts."

Hope that one doesn't cross the line.

Patricia said...

blogger is just a big piggy for eating your post.

weirdo toes? i don't even wanna know.

the tree topper is never going to let you win. it's simply going to continue toying with your emotions. perhaps you could try reverse psychology and tell it how beautiful it is, all droopy and stuff. yeah, that'll teach it!

i can't believe how fast that ticker goes. i'll bet it zoooooms by for you.