Thursday, December 31, 2009

A few stories that made me laugh.

Sophie and Keegan are going to spend the night at Granna's house tonight (Jacob's mom). When I told Sophie she said "Yay! I love pee stink." It took me a minute, but realized that last time we went to her house she made asparagus, hence the pee stink.

Also, when I took the Christmas tree down there was a big bare spot where it was. We rearranged our furniture and really don't have anything to put back there yet, so there is still a big bare spot. I made the mistake of mentioning the bare spot in front of Sophie, and now she insists that the "bear spot" growls at her and bites her. I can't for the life of me get her to understand that bare means empty as well as large, carnivorous mammal.

The kids were great at Christmas. We had a wonderful time. I'll post more on that later.

No comments: